********************************
OK you *know* my issues with spelling. Check out this profile.
hellow my name is rick and im a batchler with my own home and im looking for that some one spesial who likes to laugh and have fun either at home or out and about. sound like you pleas answer me and lets see if there is something to discover. life of happenines is there any such thing?? yes with the right person.my ideal match would be real and down to earth. she would know what in life she wants and want some one to help her get there.as well as to help her mate do the same thing. she would be loving and not afried to show her afection.
Seriously, how do these people graduate from high school? Is he just a bad typist or is just hooked on phonics?
18 comments:
OMG I am so excited!!!
These losers crack me up!!!
peace
#2
OMG!! I'll be waiting with baited breath :)
How do I apply to be one of these bachelors? LOL
I can't WAIT!!
I feel bad laughing because you are actually living this right now but these guys have been so flippin funny.
Anticipating it. Hope he isn't a creep though!
@CCDD...is there any other kind?
@vinnie...Sweetie, you get moved to the front of the line. WHEN you're single again. :)
I like how he spelled afraid, afried and how do you mis-spell Hello? Batchler, maybe he comes with a batch of cookies? happenines is that the sames as happentens or happenelevens?
Oh Boy? Maybe he is foreign and having a hard time with the language and spelling?Let's hope so at least.
Oh dear, well maybe he is better with his hands then his brain....oh you are so brave, maybe it will inspire me to take a chance. After my ex, it put me off for life I think.
That is bad! Happy Halloween, Julie - hope to see you soon - Kellan
My spelling is perfect. You don't want someone like that. You want to be with someone who will appreciate you and make that gorgeous smile... like me.
L
julie...great idea! Teasers on a blog! Love it! I'll be back!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Spelling errors drive me nuts when a spell checker could have been used.
I may as well be single now... Did I say that out loud?
Quite frankly, I think he sounds perfect for you. First, his name is "rick," which he spells with a lower-case r. This means he's not stuck on himself, like you-know-who, who I'm assuming spells his name in ALL CAPS. Score one.
He's a batchler. Like Amy said, perhaps he comes equipped (or is that akwipt?) with cookies. You, I happen to know, LIKE cookies. Score two.
He's looking for "some one spesial." I can't think of anyone more spesial than you, Julie. And, that spesial someone must like to laugh and have fun. Though this is a rare quality, you have said quality. Score three.
"life of happenines is there any such thing?? yes with the right person." Julie, he **writes haikus** CAN IT GET ANY BETTER? Score four.
"she would know what in life she wants" Now, you may be thinking 'a NORMAL person would say "She would know what she wants in life."' But NO. Not this guy. ALSO not Yoda. And think about it. Though he's short and green and has odd hair sticking out of odd places, IS THERE ANYONE SMARTER THAN YODA??? I think not, my friend. Score five.
"she would be loving and not afried to show her afection." Can you HONESTLY say that you're "afried" to show "afection"? I've known you quite some time, Julie, and not ONCE have I ever known you to be afried of ANYTHING, much less of afection! I think it's obvious that this is score six.
Please, when selecting your "Made of Onner" for your "weding," think of who pointed out all of his strong "poynts" to you!
I have found happenines cause you blog today.
your so spesial;)
I have found happenines cause you blog today.
your so spesial;)
OMG. Are you for real?
Can not wait.
This one had me at hellow.
Post a Comment