Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm swamped today

I have this whole post composed and ready to type in my head, and don't you know I am OVERWHELMED at work today? So, I will get back here later to post it, but I will give you a hint.

It has to do with this:


I was almost 33, Jordan was a month away from turning 3.

Time goes by way too fast.



12 comments:

Liz said...

Is the post about the fact that you allowed your son to wear a BARNEY sweater?!?! Poor kid!

SS+1 said...

I love how your nails match the red detailing of his sweater. totally awesome :)

Debz said...

So it's a post about baby boy?? Yeah I know he's not a baby anymore, but I like to think of mine as babies sometimes...It helps with depression

travel girl said...

I look forward to your post:)

Anonymous said...

awwwwww. how cute. I have a photo of me and my mom like that.
by the way, i got a call back today. my third and final interview is this thursday!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

That's a great picture! But I'm with Liz. A purple dinosaur? I'm surprised he turned out as well as you say he did ;).

Julie D said...

Hey, Barney was HUGE back in 1993. Trust me, I was never so happy when the Power Rangers came along.

Unknown said...

Jules mr gp LOVES redheads i hope you understand I can not show him this pic of you!

Unknown said...

oh and i dunno what the hell deb is doin tryin to creep up on me and steal my #1 spot away from me she is too close

Unknown said...

your baby boy is adorable no doubt the one that makes your heart beat that special beat i have a son too he drives me insane but i love him

That Janie Girl said...

One of my friends says her kids love Barney. She's afraid that any day, her oldest is going to ask Barney into his heart.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that picture!!!