Monday, October 20, 2008

Bachelor #5

Wow, so I just got winked at by somebody who's profile is titled:

Looking for a snaggle-toothed hairlip with tunnel vision. (Set your expectations low and you won't be disappointed!)

Alrighty.

And his profile says:

Hello there. I am looking to start dating after being married for 25 years. Back in the old days (that's the way me parents used to talk!) there was none of this on-line dating stuff. You just went out and smacked a girl over the head with your club and dragged her back to your cave. See, it has been a long time since I dated.

I am looking to meet a nice lady to spend time with going to dinner, movies, outdoor activities (hiking, exercising, etc.), and traveling.


I...um...well...what the hell does one respond to that?

And there's no picture.

Next.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do most of the men post their pictures?

#1

jill jill bo bill said...

Is he from Ireland? With the "me parents" thing, you may be looking at the Lucky Charm Leprachaun. But actually he sounds funny. And trying to joke instead of screaming, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck", wich is probably want he wants to say after 25 years out of the dating scene. (That's what I said after 19 years)

Debz said...

Ok - so he has an unusual sense of humor. He might just be a little uncomfortable with this online dating thing. It's a good thing I don't do online dating, cause I would probably just have pity sex with all of them.

Hey, I'm a giver.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Poor dear....dateless for how long???

SS+1 said...

Wow. If you aren't interested in him, send him MY way (wink wink). Some peoples' children!

travel girl said...

OMG is there anyone normal out there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Coloradolady said...

Well, I am visiting from the SSS and I have to say, I have been glued to your blog tonight....I have got to go to bed.....I have to work in the morning. But I will be back. I LOVE your blog....you are a great writer. I am so glad I found you.

Anonymous said...

I'd definately move on.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

heh heh respond by asking for a picture maybe? No he's a Neanderthal, ask for a cave painting.

Anonymous said...

I got nothing on this one~next!!!

That Janie Girl said...

Run! Run! Run for the hills!