Friday, October 17, 2008

Nothing new to report....

I'm sad to say that I have nothing new to report. Bachelor #3 has not responded.

Waaaaaaaaaaah.

I hope he's just been really busy. I know I have been, which is why it's afternoon and I'm just now updating my blog.

As for the other two, Bachelor #1 (Chablis Boy) is out of town until Tuesday, so I don't have to worry about hearing from him anytime soon, and Bachelor #2 will undoubtedly give me a play by play of the Buckeye game tomorrow, and depending on whether we win or not, I may be the recipient of more cyber flora.

I'm swamped at work today, I'll try to add to this post in awhile but just wanted to update per Danica's request!!!!!

BY THE WAY...I have Bunco tonight so I won't get caught up on everyone's blogs until tomorrow morning! So if you don't get comments from me today, know that I am missing you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Debz said...

Mommy??!! Is that you??!! It's been so long, I can't remember what you look like...mommy??

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Hang in there. Bachelor #3 just may be busy. Four days went by when there was no correspondence between Boo and I. It seems that he wasn't able to connect into the site. I thought he wasn't interested but he really was frantically trying to reach me. The moment he got back into the site, he gave me his phone number. I hope that that's what happens...that you hear from him like right now!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL thanks for the update!!!! Was dying to know!!!

Have fun at Bunco!

jill jill bo bill said...

Just have fun with number 2 until 3 gets back. And I am not referring to taking a poop with the #2 reference...

Unknown said...

Hi Jules...do you know what lilest bean did?

she drew your name out of the pay it forward bowl...

so do you know what i need? your mailing addy...oh wait i prolly have that with the whole SSS thang huh?

well okay look for a gift from me next week

top that bachelor #3 pfffft ;-)