There isn't one. I don't flash the girls via the Internet!
This is the picture he saw and formed his own opinions....

As you can see, it's just a normal shot of me in a dress. OK so the dress part isn't normal...I don't wear them often! But it's not revealing by any means.
24 comments:
You're right not too revealing but the cleavage leaves a lot to the imagination. ;-) You really are a knockout.
you are beautiful! now did u get your PIF gift from your boss?
I loved you in that dress and I saw it on you in person and it was NOT revealing at all.
I've always thought you were beautiful. :-)
Good lord I show more boob then that when I go to the grocery store. Hell I show more boob then that EVERYDAY. I figure if they weren't supposed to be seen, god wouldn't have put them front and center. =)
You are a hottie!! I would do ya (lol)! A couple of sweet teas and you'd be amazed what I'll do (lmao)
@ deb...don't tempt me lady. It's been months. LOL
yeah, I'm with Deb...well, not the doin' you part, but so not a boob shot...wow, he's needy
that is an awesome pic of you! you gawgous!
WOW! Julie, that is a very nice picture. You're very pretty woman, no wonder he is after you so much. I'm trying to figure out how old that pictures is. It can't be too old since one of your fans has seen you in that dress in person.
What was your Ex thinking when he let you go?
@anonymous...that picture was taken September 6th of this year.
My ex *wasn't* thinking. That's his problem. LOL
You're gorgeous...I still stand by my opinion regarding #7-->Complete TOOL! :)
What a pretty dress!! :)
Wow! For some reason you look different then the picture that is posted on your blog. You seem happier in the Sept. 6th pic. You do have a very nice smile or grin. I think that I notice that more then the boobs. Do you have brown eyes?
Were you telling me earlier that you flash the girls in real life?
You're such a beautiful woman that I'm not surprised that you've got bachelors lined up.
Loved the dress and other than a little cleavage...I don't know what he was talking about.
Not trying to start anything, so if you want to delete this comment you totally can, but do you know who annymous is? Cause they're kinda creepin me out...
But you DO look great in that dress!
I agree, anonymous is asking weird questions...
Um yeah, hello? What's that about? I don't know who this is but they are from Sheriden Indiana.
Anonymous, want to identify yourself since you're asking some pretty personal questions?
What's a little more freaky is that someone from Toronto DOWNLOADED this picture to their computer.
Ugh. Now that creeps me out.
Oh my god!! Someone downloaded your picture??!!
Well you are a hottie. No one downloads me :( (lol)
Hope that caramel/chocolate vodka/Robitussin martini helped.
You look mah-velous in the dress pic. Too bad for #7, he's livin' in Loserville.
Now I get to Boo some of my peeps!! This is how the Blogging Boo will go. Go to as many bloggy peeps as you want and tell them they've been B00-ed! Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture, that you got from my blog) and tell them to Boo their peeps. (Then put the pic{from my blog that you copied} in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else). Happy Halloween
I downloaded you Deb to make you feel better, lol, you're very pretty too.
Umm I think anonymous has a crush on you.
God, I think I have a girl crush on you.
How the hell do you figure out where these people are???
No offense, my dear, but I've seen the girls look WAY better ;-) Lovin' the dress, tho :)
I definitely have a crush on you... ;-)
I wonder what he was thinking? Nice picture!
Post a Comment