Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thought Provoking Thursday

And by "thought provoking" I mean "Here, look at this stuff while I try to come up with something clever to write today". At least they are funny if nothing else.





My personal favorite:














9 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

Oh my Lord, those were funny!!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Hilarious!! I am glad that I was here in the privacy of my own bedroom. I was cracking up! I like the one...Better to have loved and lost..." How true!!!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

BWAAAHHHHHAAAAA!

jill jill bo bill said...

Please stop taking pictures of me diving in my thong. I would never do that to you.


hee

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

LMFAO!!!! Classic all of em!

Debz said...

The sexual harrassment one is the funniest!!

erin said...

Oh god golly those are funny!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

how did you get a pic of jilljill diving in her thong?

how did you get a pic of jilljill diving in her thong and farting on command?