1. I have taken college courses in every decade since the 70's. Yes, I'm that old, and still degreeless.
2. I used to emcee a male revue and also ran my friend's Strip-A-Gram business. There are worse things than looking at naked men and getting paid for it.
3. I was a bartender at a place called the Side Door in Lancaster for several years in the 80's. (I think it was the late 80's....most of that decade is still a blur!)
4. I write, eat, and put makeup on with my left hand. Everything else, I do with my right, such as bat, bowl, hold the hair dryer, use a mixer, cut with scissors, etc.
5. I secretly wish I could sing and have always wanted to take voice lessons. However if you have ever heard me, you know there isn't a voice teacher in the world who could make me sound good.
6. I almost broke my back bowling. True story.
7. I once had purple hair. By accident. Twenty five years later, friends will still sing "Purple Rain" to me and laugh.
Who else wants to play? Don't make me tag you! Volunteer, it's easier!!!!
8 comments:
Must know more about the male strippers. There HAS to be ONE funny story in there! And the bowling incident? Worse than King Pin?
I don't know what King Pin is, but if we'd had a video camera, I'd be $100k richer from my bowling accident. I'm just sayin.
OH JULES run run now and rent KING PIn-GREAT movie and one of mr gp's favs...and since you wanna steal him an all i figured this would give you a leg up....
purple rain....purple rain...oh gawd i will that song stuck in my head forever now thanks lol
or should i say 'hand' up...oooo thats mean LOL go rent it for your next movie nite
Love them!! :) Please do share some stories on the male strippers!
Need to hear about the male strippers...soon.
I knew all that...how about the time you hurt your knee getting out of your waterbed..or I'm hiding.. in the closet.. good times.. good times.. the Bible thumpers who wouldn't let us out of the houses with our naked men and women..I'm not sure how we got out of all that at times! 7 facts about me?? I love Tony Stewart, I love animals, I also worked for strip a gram, I cut a record that was a top ten hit!! Hahahaha was at least heard all over the midway at Cedar Point, I dated a man from Rhode Island, who was affiliated with the Mob, I once broke my elbow trying to impress a man at a lunch date, I was a Columbus Clippers Cheerleader.
Cher
I'm going to play although something tells me my list will be a little boring compared to yours:)
Post a Comment