It's never too late to live happily ever after.
OMG I just spit my drink all over my screen!
I'll take the tin man for four years, Alex.
@jenny hahahahahahahahahha me too!
OMG! Julie you are killing me - and Jenny?! LMAO!!
The only person who stuck out like a sore thumb was Palin...what does that say...? LOL
@soxy...yeah you've gotta watch out for Jenny. She's can out one-liner me any day of the week.And she can do this thing with her tongue that I really shouldn't talk about publicly.
I'll be a little sad when the election is over.I have so enjoyed all the humor.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG I just spit my drink all over my screen!
I'll take the tin man for four years, Alex.
@jenny hahahahahahahahahha me too!
OMG! Julie you are killing me - and Jenny?! LMAO!!
The only person who stuck out like a sore thumb was Palin...what does that say...? LOL
@soxy...yeah you've gotta watch out for Jenny. She's can out one-liner me any day of the week.
And she can do this thing with her tongue that I really shouldn't talk about publicly.
I'll be a little sad when the election is over.
I have so enjoyed all the humor.
Post a Comment