Friday, October 10, 2008

Seriously???? Who searches for that???? And finds ME?

OK so somebody did a Google search for:

I want to watch my mother in law nude

And they got directed to MY blog??????????????????????? Seriously!

Now granted it takes a warped person to even search for that. But then again, "someone I used to know" (who I never mention by name here!) had an affair with his own mother-in-law during and after his first marriage (yes folks, you read that correctly) so I guess there are some pretty fucked up individuals out there. However, I've never talked about that here, so I'm still stumped as to how somebody does a search and gets to this blog that way!

Geesh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you found me out! dayummm!!! ;-) OK you are just gonna hafta come here or me come there and someone is gonna hafta show me how to find out these juicy tidbits on GA!!!

travel girl said...

SO. FUCKING. GROSS!

yet, scary to think your blog shows up on a search like that!

Anonymous said...

There are some majorly sick people out there.