Thursday, October 9, 2008

Definitions of Text

Perhaps my new favorites. I made them up in my head but I'm sure someone else has already thought of them as well!

Textual Harrassment - What I get from my ex.

Textual Relations - What I occasionally have with a friend!

LOL...I'm a sick woman.

12 comments:

Liz said...

You're not sick...you're hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Clearly you were drinking this morning!

Julie D said...

I was not drinking! LOL

jill jill bo bill said...

Those are GOOD!!!! You are so Texty, you texty thang, you.
If you want my body and you think I'm texty, come on sugar let me know.
I could go on forever!!! You are so damn clever!!!

Debz said...

wow! that's better than ALL the twit ones I've heard.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Those were good. I want to find someone to have a textual relationship with :)

Julie said...

@ amy...

Call me. LOL

Unknown said...

Perhaps you are in need of some textual healing?
Isn't that what blog reading is all about?


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Julie said...

I heart Airmanmom.

I long for the days of textual tension between two willing participants.

Instead I'm stuck with textual dysfunction.

Linda S said...

And someday we may end up with texticular cancer from all this mayhem...

Unknown said...

LOL...i am Textualy relations challenged-ask jill i cant TEXT!!!

when i saw that I thought....

"I DID NOT have Textual relations with that woman!"

Lost Soul said...

You really should wriet more Jules.