Hi kids! Just a quick note to say I'm having a blast in Virginia/Washington/wherever the hell I am...it's so much fun being with my sisters, niece and cousin. A good time is being had by all. Well, except for one small issue which I will explain another time. (Ask Georgie, I emailed her about it!)
I'll be home tomorrow around 4pm and will update my blog and check out what's been going on with you guys too!
Miss ya!
9 comments:
See ya tomorrow at din din! Miss ya.
Don't talk to strangers unless they are goodlooking and rich.
oh my gosh is this a trick? cuz Jules i didnt get an email from ya...i even checked my spam-NOT that you would end up in spam but yanno??? NOW I wont be able to sleep tonight thinking you sent me an email and i wasnt there for ya...
i will be gone most of the week takin care of daddy for round 3 of chemo treatments...
oh great googalie mooogalie I miss YOU too!!!!!
I had to delete a bunch O crap...sorry Jules
Georgia, my ex is fucking with my email and has been stalking me via text all weekend. He's batshit crazy. I'll tell you about it when I get home.
Um, that was meant to be Georgie, not Georgia. I'm not awake yet.
Got the email. WTF?! is his problem. I don't think I remember you mentioning he had a touch of the crazies.
That was good advice Jill!
Waiting for your update.
Can't wait to hear about your weekend!
Thank you for the kind words regarding my Sister's situation.
Darlene aka travel girl
Post a Comment