Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

:::yawn:::

Happy Saturday, peeps.

What is it about cold, semi-rainy mornings that just make you want to stay curled up in bed?

Maybe it was my new discovery last night that hot chocolate, with some caramel and chocolate vodkas added...really makes you sleep good!

Regardless, I've been up for an hour and I'm still yawning and stretching.

Don't have a big weekend planned, but have things I need to take care of. I'm going to babysit my cougar bait favorite baby boy, Jesse James, for a few hours today. Me + a 1 year old = practicing to be a grandma, it's no longer pretending to be the mother of a toddler! I'm too damn old for that now!

I need a guy to install a dishwasher and garbage disposal at my renter's this weekend. Can you send someone my way?

Oh, and I'm faux finishing the walls in my sister's bedroom. Yeah, it's one of my many talents.

And last but not least, I'm going to watch the Buckeyes kick Penn State's ASS. That's right, you heard me. I'm throwing down!

What's on your agenda this weekend?

13 comments:

Kim and Dave said...

Seriously, I'm the first to comment?!? Yay for me!!!

(cue balloons and band!)

Kim and Dave said...

Oh, right...my comment! Forgot that in all my excitement.

Good luck today.

t said...

Hey there! If my guy had a brother (well he does, but he's married happily!!) I'd pass him on to everyone. Frankly after a bad marriage and some really yukky dating over the years, this guy is a godsend. No one's perfect but can I say I have such an awesome guy who is there at every turn. Affectionate, loving, loves my kids, has awesome sons, silly, smart and my best friend. I wish that for you, too. It took me a long time to have this......I'll clone him and pass him around to good women!

Unknown said...

I just woke up...I was having a nightmare....i dreamtg deb,jill and travel girl were about to over throw the queen...
so i will prolly sit and plan my next stage of attack

Helga Marie Bee said...

hey Julie, just over from secret santa, your blog is so honest and heartfelt, my mom is just getting back on the dating scene, and I told her to read it... because your honestly might make the trolls she encounters more bearable.

thanks for sharing... helga

SS+1 said...

It sounds like you have a lovely weekend ahead of you!
My only plans are taking my son to the park with Grandpa...My weekends seem to becoming less and less eventful, but they're still lovely!

Unknown said...

hey Jules did u get a package from me yet???

Unknown said...

i maild it to the addy you gave for SSS I think it was the office addy

Anonymous said...

my plans... working today, working tomorrow, working monday.. hey I see a theme here.. I do get off in time to see the Bucks kick Ass and tomorrow will work and see Tony win the race.. hey Logan is undefeated in Football and we are hosting a playoff game next weekend.. yea us!!

Cher

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Are you serious? Hot chocolate, chocolate vodka and caramel? Those are the greatest combinations! I love caramel anything! Just give me a little warning before you invite me over so I can get my plane ticket.

Awww, have fun with your pretend grandbaby. You may need to drink another one of those when he leaves.

I'm working on a wall mural for a baby's nursery at the moment. It's so enjoyable! Please post pictures once you're done!

Unknown said...

just checkin in to make sure they havent over thrown the eastern or western seboards IF I knew my directions I would be a much better top commenter queen

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Chocolate + Caramel + Chocolate Vodka = Bliss!

Debz said...

Beutiful weekend here - bright sunshine, 70's not a hint of wind...I was stuck inside all weekend tiling. And now it's over. I hate this weekend.

Hope your was good!!