I was up and getting dressed for work when my boss called and said he too was sick, and told me to stay home in bed this morning, and come in later this afternoon.
OK. I can do that.
In other news....
Bachelor #7 isn't quite getting the hint that I'm not interested. He emailed me at least 4 times since his response I posted yesterday....last night early evening, evening, night and 6am this morning. His 6am email says it's the last one I'll get as he is not a stalker but he just doesn't understand why I've changed my mind about meeting him (changed my mind? was there a point I was interested and I was too stoned on cold meds yesterday to realize it?) but the ball is in my court, and he won't contact me again unless he hears from me first.
Hold your breath, pal.
By the way, I should note that not all the guys who have contacted me are losers. There are a couple that I am exchanging emails with that have some promise. I just don't want to write about them at this point! If I meet one, and there's a spark, I'll let you guys know then....
Back to the couch. But first, do you think hot chocolate laced with caramel vodka would get the taste of Robitussin out of my mouth?
16 comments:
awww...i hope you feel bettter soon. i was thinking they can't all be losers! yeah, the right one will come around...
Hope you feel better!! This guy sounds like a real winner! I bet he preys on all the women. YUCK.
The hot chocolate sounds wonderful right now...go for it!
Hope you feel better soon! Dang I can't believe he isn't leaving you alone...that's crazy stalker like!!!
Huggies...get better soon my friend.
This guy has desperate written all over him.
I'd go for the hot chocolate:)
Wait - didn't you go out with him last night?? Don't you remember??
Truely... he makes my skin crawl a little bit.
And fudnogger? I made that up yesterday, but it just fit.
Oh hell yeah - jump on that hot chocolate with vodka. That'll cure everything!
Wow! your mixing alcohol and drugs, very smart. Hope you make it in to work by tomorrow. Gosh!
@anonymous...it was a joke. I'd be asleep right now if it wasn't!
You need to stop talking about your boobs it's very distracting... lol ;-) Feel better sweetie.
I know we're sisters but did you have to give me your cold too???? I should be in bed with some robitussin and hot chocolate yummy but nooooo!!!! I'm here at work, dragging along.
How long has Stalker Dude been on the dating site? Sometimes that can be the clue that they've gone through every woman available and have their notification set to alert them when someone new joins. That way, they stalk you from the minute you join!
How much you wanna bet he's going to send one more email to find out if you got his emails???
Feel better soon!
Makes me feel a little bit better that you were joking. What picture have the guys been looking at the shows your boobs?
@anonymous...it's a picture of me from my best friend's wedding, I have a dress on and there is no actual boobage showing!
What was wrong with #5, oh that was Jill's husband (sorry)
Feel better.
Umm what is Deb doing? Trying to confuse me more? Yesterday #1 Deb, today soxy Deb? Identity crisis?
awwww jules get better soon!
LOL@megryansmom yes deb is confusing me too I liked #1deb cuz she will forever be my #1deb anything related to baseball scares me and I am thinkin that soxy deb is feelin like going to
3rd base
jules let me know if you get your PIF gift from your boss...LOL I am in a panic yanno?
Hope you feel better and "Mr I go straight to 3rd Base" leaves you the hell alone, although it does make for some great blog laughter-anywho-go for the hot cocoa and vodka-I would right now!!!
Post a Comment