It is a pleasant surprise hearing from you. Had not expected to even though I gave you my work email address. Your a very blunt tell it like it is person. And I did lay it out as completely and as honestly as I am capable of. In case you have not been able to tell I am not the type to go slow. Here is what I perceive will happen if things go well.
There are absolutely no expectations the first time we meet, this is not really a date just a meeting to see if anything is there.
If we decide there is and then we have a real date and perceptions change. At this point I am thinking we know there is something worth exploring.
After that true 1st date if we decide there is to be a 2nd true date I would expect it to be a 1 on 1 exclusive dating arrangement from that point forward until there is something happens that is a deal breaker. I am not talking anything intimate here but to be honest if there really is a connection it will not be much longer than this before something happens. I know at the very least that is what I will be feeling.
I am not trying to offend just being really honest about who I am. The vast vast majority of women, and probably men as well, would want to take things much slower than that. That is not me. I would like to meet but just want you to be real clear on what my expectations are.
I don't even know how to respond to that, so I have decided NOT to.
The guy reminds me so much of my ex it's borderline scary, with his whole controlling nature, "it's my way or no way at all" approach, he's a computer geek with no friends, and everything is black and white, there is no grey area. Do as I say, not as I do.
Dude, I just got rid of a man like you, the last thing I want is another one back. I'll switch teams first!
26 comments:
Dear Jackhole,
Why don't you just get a blow up doll. It is instant gratification and better yet she would not mind those long drives to nowhere. I am sure she would not even mind blowing you in the car and would be up for some out of this world sex. Since you are a boob man they have the "Pam" doll with some nice big bonkers to really blow your mind! Let me tell you now there will be a first date, you are a big turn off!
Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
I <3 AABB.
Woah......I think he needs to slow down.
I'm with you...don't respond. Let this one go. He's obviously in it for the sex and no other reason. Have you seen a pic?
OK, I read the PP too, he sopunds OK, but not a real good catch, IMHO
Too focused on sex and not on getting to know you. I say, pass him up. I met my husband online and I tell ya after talking to a lot of men, I decided anyone who asked me about my boobs right away was a no go.
Good Luck. He was right about one thing, you are very pretty!
LOL. Wow. Just Wow. At least he's up front about it, I give him that much. He's probably been single his entire life, therefore "quick" is a necessity because he's tired of dates with his right hand and doesn't have much time left!
Just don't respond Julie. There is no response.
Julie, run, ok?
OMGAWD jules...i am speechless...i swear run run run...
I have this mental picture of him and it aint good...I am thinkin the freaks in 8MM-yes that bad
Don't worry, this one was history the minute he mentioned my boobs.
This fella is a whackjob Jules!! Steer clear of him!
He's being honest but his comments would be a turn off to me. Through the niceness, creep rang out. Look for the ones that are too complimentary and blunt from the beginning. He is assuming that there is going to be sparks from the beginning...sounds like desperation to me. You are beautiful but your boobs being a topic before everything else. Hit the road you mack daddy you!!!!
Too many guys giving us good ones bad names...
@Vinnie...if you weren't already taken I'd be all over you like white on rice.
Man... some day some lady's gonna snatch him up and you're going to be SORRY....
HA HA HA - Happy really early April Fools!!!
What a fudnogger...
@Lizzy...I don't even know what a fudnogger is but it made me laugh out loud.
ahahahaha, he sounds like a complete tool.
I got tell you Jules that's a great offer, one that could make me seriously think about getting off the coaster... :-)
Good call! He sounds a little creepy to me!
YUCK-YUCK and YUCK--I think I may need a shower to get that email off of me!!!
I am sure your boobs are specatular but what idiot who wants to get laid starts with that line. Obviously, he needs to speak with Dr. Phil because he needs to ask himself "How is that workin' for ya?" It's not because women are not that stupid--Asshole!!
Clearly a social retard.
Wow! You sure know how to attract them. Next thing you know he is going to tell you that he is going to vote for Obama and you will be hooked on him. That will change the way you feel about him.
The dude eats crazy for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
probably snacks on psycho.
"I'll switch teams first"....
NOW you're talkin :)
Oh Julie-what a creepy retard-sounds to me like he is getting tired of Rosie and Linda!! Good luck with #8!!!!
He is scaring me. What gets me is...after at least date 2....you are banging him...end of story lol
Do you have a picture of this stud?
peace
#2
Julie - love your blog - you and I sound alike I am a similar agewit a grown daughter and single. This guy is a right twat! You deserve way better !
Post a Comment