Monday, October 27, 2008

When did I get so busy?

I either need to start getting up earlier in the morning, or drafting my blog posts at night. I just don't have time at work to blog anymore!!!

I've been given several blog awards recently (thank you!!!) and haven't even gotten them posted yet, or even worse...passed on.

Oh, and I'm feeling all kinds of crappy today. Sore throat, stuffed head, the beginnings of a cough, body aches. Ugh. Whoever gave this to me...take it back.

So don't expect a lot out of me today, I have to leave work at 3:30 anyway and I'm swamped between now and then. Consider this my Monday blog post and let's hope tomorrow's is a little more entertaining!

In other news...

I got the dishwasher installed at the condo this weekend, and that went well. And even better is that my renter gave me a check for November's rent already! Woohoo! I'm so used to having to spend the first 10 days of the month tracking my renter down for it, I forgot what it was like to have someone just voluntarily pay me!!!!

Lastly, thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer Hudson and her sister. I saw where they found a little boy's body this morning. I cannot imagine the heartbreak they are going through, losing everyone in their family except each other. So very, very tragic.

Oh, one more thing! Does anybody know anyone (or a place) that will transfer VHS tapes onto DVD's? I have about 10 tapes from when my son was born and his first few years that I definitely want preserved, but I don't know where to get this done....

Any ideas?

2 comments:

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Here's some kleenex with soothing aloe to keep your nose from hurting...hope you feel better soon!

I heard about Jennifer Hudson's family. It tore my heart to hear the mom pleading for the return of her son. Then, minutes later, I hear the report of a body being found.

Oh! Yes, you can look in the yellow pages for places that dub the vhs onto dvds. I need to do the same thing. I just hope that it's not too expensive.

Take care of yourself.

Megryansmom said...

Are you messin' with my head, or did you edit your post. I was here and then called away, left came back and it was different. Or perhaps I have finally lost what little bit of mind I had left.