Monday, October 20, 2008

What is this??

Come on, take a guess.



Anyone? Bueller?

14 comments:

Debz said...

well it looks like maggots - would that be organic??

Anonymous said...

eewww. are those cheese puffs in alphabet pasta soup? what's my prize for guessing? hopefully not the meal.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Okay Organic baby carrots in alphabet spaghettios? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Manday said...

I would have to second the baby carrots in spaghettios guess...

Why on earth does that picture exist?

Anonymous said...

Looks like carrots in spaghettio's....eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

peace
#2

Holy Crappers said...

Looks like something one of the contestants on my post today blew

#1

Julie D said...

We have a winner! Yes, View...it is indeed cheese puffs in alphabet soup! And yeah, it was my lunch today. My boss came in and was like "OMG, what the hell are you eating? It looks like brains".

So I wanted to see if you guys could identify it.

Hey, we had no crackers, but there were baked cheesey poofs. I did what I had to do.

jill jill bo bill said...

Now I am hungry. For cheese puffs. And alphabet soup. Separate.

Kristen said...

I have NEVER heard of cheesy puffs in soup. I'm not sure I would have ever thought up that combination, so props to you on that one!!!

travel girl said...

Well I'm too late to guess.

that's what I get for being away for 4 days:)

Anonymous said...

Well I know I am late, but I was going to say hot dogs in spaghettios -yeah I know deformed hot dogs at that!!!-

Kim and Dave said...

I'll tell you exactly what it is...it's the picture that completely removed my appetite.

What do I win?

That Janie Girl said...

That looks nasty.

Jill said...

Looksl ike alphabet soup with hot fries???

Strange...