Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you...

Thanks for your response. I feel better now. Don't disappear though, we have a few things to talk about!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

HUH? did you hear from them? Inquiring minds wanna know

Julie D said...

Yes, and it's a friend I hadn't spoken to in awhile. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for understanding....

Anonymous said...

Oh good!!!

Unknown said...

Ok phew cuz i was thinkin i was gonna hafta get jill and her man hands and go on a witch hunt...

TY anonymous I feel better knowing that Jules is safe again...

Unknown said...

we get kinda protective around here in case you couldnt tell...or we just like to stay in the top commenters spot-take your pick ;-)

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Thank goodness! It could have been a stalker.

jill jill bo bill said...

"Damn!" she exclaims, as she unhooks her holster and put her handgun away. Now she is wondering what to do with the rest of her day. HGTV or Dragnet reruns?

jill jill bo bill said...

Poor friend,
Let me apologize for the attitude that was copped by all of us. We know Julie can take care of herself with her ninja-like moves and cat-like reflexes. But, we still like to keep a close eye on her in case she man-handles the boy toys we send to her weekly. It's only for the young men's protection.
Hope you enjoy catching up with with your old buddy and please feel free to call us if you need protection from the likes of our wildcat Julie.
Sincerely,
Blog Bodyguards R Us

Julie D said...

You guys are cracking me up. No, my anonymous poster is not someone who I would ever be afraid of. We have a history of having each other's backs.

But it's good to know that I've got Annie Oakley there on my side. LOL

Julie D said...

Blog Bodyguards. Ahahahahahahah!

I beg your pardon, I have never man-handled a boy toy in my life.

But I am MORE than willing to start today.

Debz said...

As always I am a day late and dollar short. Glad it all worked out though.

Megryansmom said...

Oh yeah! Speaking of top commenters, I am in the TOP TEN now, yeah baby!

Unknown said...

back off megryansmom-do we hafta continually have this discussion that spot is MINE-this is the ONLY top comments form that i am NUMBER friggin one on-dont ruin this for me-
i kid i kid...geesh bring it on baby is what i meant to say-I dont even know who typed that other part

e c f e s w said...

oh my~~ i needed a good laugh~~~

now can i borrow/hire some of your blog body guardsw~~~

lol~~naahh~~not yet, i'll come get ya'll for back up when he starts posting again

charlene

since mom and dad are coming home~~i've got to do a lot of getting ready for them~~~

the pets have made quite a mess~~~and the couple of dinner parties i had made no mess at all

clearing throat~~hoping all signs of party are gone by the time they come home~~
***leaving now since i am almost 51 instead of the teenager who had parties while parents were out of town^^^wonder since the people who were here had anything to do with that feeling?