Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh crap, these accidently got posted to my blog. If you are a Republican you might not want to look....

But this is funny as hell:



And this just speaks for itself:




12 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

Tsk tsk tsk

Julie said...

@JJBB...you were warned. :)

Debz said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!! Love it!!! Ignore the texas bush lover. she's been blinded by the Bush herself.

Julie said...

Ooops, I forgot where JJBB lived! Sorry, Jill!!! I didn't meant o offend your bush. Still love me?

Anonymous said...

LOL-- NICE! haha

I don't like any of them, so I'm not offended in the least :) I'm from Texas also.

Visiting you from the SSS.

Linda S said...

how does something so vile get accidentally posted...now you have me afraid that it will make it on to my blog too...if I find them there we might have to break out the sumo wrestling suits and go at it...i'm just sayin'...

travel girl said...

I think I love you:)

Unknown said...

IMA republican BUT i'd still do you...
;-) we all make mistakes good thing i am a forgiving bitch!

Anonymous said...

The real question is.... Did you get kissed?

Manday said...

Thought you might appreciate this, if you have not seen it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1831461

Julie said...

@anonymous...Oh, how I wish. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, maybe that is something else that the Ex and Barack have in common. Can you remember back to when you and the Ex Fu**ed, did the Ex kiss you?