I'm at the airport waiting on our 6:30 flight and posting from my iPhone. I should be able to post while I'm gone so I can keep you updated each day! I can feel your excitement from here.
Oh, the pregnant thing? It's been a long running joke on the Nestie board that every time I go out of town somebody gets pregnant. Some of these girls have offered me vacations to get pregnant! And evidently my talents have expanded to rubbing tummies to cause it as well as some cyber groping. My Nesties who read my blog can attest to my magical powers.
Ok kids I'll talk to you soon. Leave me lots of comments! Haha
11 comments:
Have fun. Look forward to your posts when you get home!!
That little girl in my picture right there? ---> Yeah, she was made when Julie was OOT :)
Have an awesome trip!!!
Have fun!!!!!
Slowing backing away from the computer now. HA
Oh boy, you'd better not produce yet another baby in my belly! This one is taking up more space than I have to offer :).
Have fun and when you get back stop by my blog to pick up a special souvenir
I'm so impressed with those magical hands of yours. I wonder who it's going to be! Not me!!
Congrats on the Blog Award! This is my first visit, via megryansmom!
Welcome to DC! I live in the burbs, you chose an outstanding weekend to visit! Enjoy!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
When you come stay with me, you must wear gloves at all times. Unless you are near Tiff. Then feel free to rub all over her.
OMG, your comment of "fucktard" on Amelia Bedelia's blog killed me! I damn near spit out my drink. Haven't had a chance to read your blog yet but I am looking forward to it. From one 40 something year old starting over to another!!
good gawd, my ovaries are tingling...
have a great time!!!
hope you had fun1 are you home yet?
did ya have a racey one night stand at the hotel? details details
oh and the SSS list is up to 48 wow
Post a Comment