Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Hi kids!

Miss me??? I'm back from my trip, and for the most part had a great time! A little dysfunction on the part of the ex came close to causing me to cut my vacation short, but I stayed and partied on!

I have to upload pictures tomorrow, and will post them with details tomorrow night.

So, what did I miss? Come on, I've been away from blogging for what seems like weeks, give me something!!!!!

By the way, I had to change to a new email address. I think I emailed most everyone but I've noticed when I comment on your blogs now, it comes up with my full name and not just Julie, and no picture. I'll figure out how to fix that later.


11 comments:

erin said...

Can't wait to see who you knocked up this weekend!!

Glad you had a safe trip!

Liz said...

Glad you're back!! missed ya!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you tonight! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing erinann said.

Cassie

travel girl said...

Yay, you're back!
Can't wait for the details:)

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

Megryansmom said...

A little dysfunction on the part of the ex


You can't leave that little blurb out there and no elaborate. Always love me a good "the ex is an a-hole story"

Welcome back

jill jill bo bill said...

Hurry with the pix, Fertile Fairy. We all want to see!!! SOOOOO glad you're back.

Debz said...

cant wait to see some pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Missed you, too.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to your posts!

Anonymous said...

You were gone?? Glad your back, and all the sisters didn't kill each other! Can't wait to hear what the psycho did now... Are you still going to Vegas?


Cher