Saturday, October 11, 2008

How to leave comments in one easy lesson.

Thanks to my blogging buddy Megryansmom , I am giving you explicit directions today on how to comment. (She told me I could steal it, would I be stupid enough to link to her blog if I didn't have permission??? She'd break my kneecaps!)

Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get the entire post over here with pictures. So do me a favor, just go to HER blog, read HER post, leave HER a comment, and then come back here and leave me some as well!

I have just taken lazy to a whole new level.

5 comments:

Megryansmom said...

Cut and paste baby, cut and paste. But thank you so much! Now I will have visitors! I love visitors! Lemme hop in the shower and straighten up a bit.

Don't forget DELURKING DAY :)

Julie D said...

I tried cutting and pasting but all I got was the words, not the pictures.

Oh well...clearly my brilliance does not lie in C&P.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Okay, heading over there...be back!

Liz said...

You know I don't need no stinkin' tutorials! I love leaving some comments on your page :)

Allison said...

Here I was hoping you were explaining a way to leave comments directly from Google Reader. Darn... :)