Saturday, October 18, 2008

Drop the mouse and step away from the keyboard...

For the love of God, people, do NOT let me drink and type again.

Geesh.

After I had a bottle of wine a cocktail, I passed out took a nap on the couch, and I have a bitch of a headache feel better now. But after reading what I wrote when I was shitfaced mildly impaired, I've decided that I am grounding myself from the computer when alcohol is involved.

Honestly, I am fine. I was having a bad day, and I've snapped out of it. Hello early menopause PMS.

Bottom line is, he's an asshole, and he never deserved me. Fuck him.

Hell, some idiot even cheated on Halle Berry, so like people have tried to tell me for years, his wandering dick had nothing to do with me.

Speaking of which, I heard what might be my favorite new line....

"If I looked like Halle Berry, I wouldn't need a man. All I'd need is a glass of wine, a candle, and a full length mirror."


Makes me laugh just typing it.

I'm off to watch Sarah Palin Tina Fey on SNL. Rumor has it the real pitbull with lipstick is going to be on as well...

Thanks for indulging me tonight. I'll be funny again tomorrow, I promise.

Wait...I *am* funny, right?

6 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

You are hilarous!! But I thought you be much funnier drunk than you were. heh heh

So glad you are feeling better and that I wasted all that good advice on my lush of a best blogger bud!LOL!!!

Julie D said...

@JJBB....don't kid yourself, sister. When I'm happy drunk, I'm hysterically funny. But drinking when one is already in a sad mood does not constitute humor on my part. I promise all my blogging buds that I will not take to the computer again when I have the alcohol blues...

Debz said...

And this is what happend to me when I play catch up!! I comment about your pain and your already on to your next post before I hit "publish" - lol

glad your ok!!

Unknown said...

You're doing fine...Stay Strong!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Lost Soul said...

You are very funny, wish you were closer so we could have some laughs, I need them.

travel girl said...

I second Deb. I should have read ahead to see what happened:)

I liked your drunk post.