Blogger, do not piss me off. I am a woman on the edge as it is. I don't like change, I don't like being inconvenienced, and I don't like it when my blog does not work like it should. I already had to manually change the date on my
pitiful whine earlier post today because someone in Blogville can't get their shit together and make stuff work.
My top commenters hasn't worked for days. I've let it go, but now you're really pushing me.
You need to fix it because
Georgie all of my peeps like seeing their names in lights. And frankly, I like seeing who really has a thing for me. (And you know they ALL do...some just don't express it as often)
So fix the fucker. I still have one more crappy un-niversary to get through (my divorce date in 8 days. Yippee!) before September ends. Therefore I will not be my happy, fun loving self until October 1st. Tread very, very carefully, Blogger.
Thank you.
5 comments:
from what I can tell Jules, No ones top commenter widget is working. i blamed it on Jill, but I may have been wrong (just dont tell her I said that). I clicked on the link and it says they are having issues. I think they will get it resolved soon. By October anyway...
LOL@Deb blamin it on Jill-thats what I was gonna do!
I was gonna suggest un-installin then re-installin BUT since Deb did her homework and says they are havin issues...well thats prolly jills fault too...when she crashed debs it prolly jacked up the WHOLE commenter widget for everyone...pffftttt
I kid I kid LOVE ya Jilly!
Georgie,
Kid if you want to, but your probably right. That blasted Jilly!
Yep, it's screwed up! I took mine off for now. I'll have to add it back at a later date. I love the feature though! :)
Hell, I was going to take credit for ruining yours, too. I was even going to sing "I got the POWER" over and over. Oh well.
Post a Comment