First of all, go to www.mylivesignature.com.
Halfway down the page, click "Click here to start".
Then "Create a new signature using our wizard".
From that point, follow directions according to what you want. I used the Signature Creation Wizard. If you use this, you will enter your name, pick your font (there are like 100 options so make sure you look through them all), select the size you want your signature to be, select the color and then the slope.
Then you get to a page that says "Signature is ready" and an option that says "Do you want to use this code". Click on that.
Now you have code options for HTML or BB. If you are one of my Blogga's, use the HTML. If you are a Nestie and want this for our board, use BB.
If you choose HTML, it will say "Generate a code for my handwritten signature". On the next page it will tell you how to add it to your blog. However, this is only a one time add and you have to do so every time you post. To get it to automatically show up on every post, you have to go to Settings, then Formatting, and then put the code in the box at the bottom of the page that says "Post Template".
Nesties, if you use BB, just copy and paste the code into your signature under Profiles on the board.
That's it! If you have any questions, let me know. I'm by no means a pro at this but I managed to get it to work so I'll help out if I can!!!
7 comments:
THANK YOU! The instructions I found for it on blogger's help group was not working. I love my new siggy! :)
siggys are so cool...ima bout to change mine up cuz i get bored easily and i am decisionally challenged yanno?
Thank God I alredy did that because after reading instructions I am so confused!
This whole blogging thing is new to me so a siggie too??? Thanks for the easy to follow directions. I'll see if I can get my brain to wrap around it.
um ...... what the hell did you just say?
oh yeah, never mind...
i'm new... expectancy to brief nearly more time after time!
i'm new... promise to despatch around more regularly!
Post a Comment