Someone on another board I visit posted about it:
One of the things buzzing in South Carolina these days is Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. I had it in July when I was in Charleston, and I also had it at a friend's cookout here not too long ago. It was just developed this year, and it's selling off the shelves everywhere.
If you've had it, you know how amazing it is. It's a vodka distilled on Wadamalaw Island just outside of Charleston, South Carolina, and it tastes exactly like sweet tea! You can drink it on the rocks with a lemon, or you can add water or lemonade to it.
It's dangerous because you can overdo it so easily. It doesn't taste at all like alcohol! We it! DH contacted Firefly a few weeks ago to see about how he could get involved in bringing it to Ohio. It has slowly started creeping north and into the midwest, and we're so excited. DH got an email back from the owners this week saying that starting this week, Ohio liquor stores will be selling it!
If my Southern Blogga's know of this, talk to me!
6 comments:
OK! I live in south carolina and have no clue what your talking about. But sweet tea and vodka are involved so I plan to jump on board. Yummo!
ok, so i just did some research and every store near me sells it. Well, not every, but lots of them. How can I not have heard of this? I need to get right on it though. Can I get some for you? I will gladly ship it if you like.
let me know!!
Get on that, sister, and let me know how it is!!!!
I know not of this either!!!! (did that sound fancy, or what?) I wanna know how it tastes,too. Deb Deb Deb Deb. Let me know asap.
I have never heard of it...but it sounds yummy...I am a big drinker yanno...i like to try new thangs...right now as you ALL know my big kick is bud light with lime...yes i LOVE beer and I got the belly to prove it!
OMG, that stuff sounds amazing! I am all about liquor that doesn't taste so liquor-ish!! Do you know where they will be selling this? I really want to get some!!!
Post a Comment