Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am very happy to announce that just yesterday, I signed a contract with a new renter on a lease option for my condo!!!!!!!!

Which means my current renter moves out the end of the month, and the new one moves in, and I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE MORTGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Get off your asses and do the happy dance with me!

(Wait, that counts as exercise for today, right?)

7 comments:

Liz said...

alright!!!! that's wonderful news!

jill jill bo bill said...

Yea! WHOO HOO!! Now what are we celebrating?!

Unknown said...

YAY! for Julie

Unknown said...

oh and since debs on some trip to some baseball game I may just take her spot at #2

jill jill bo bill said...

Hey Gdog, lets shut 3d out while she's away!! heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!!

Lost Soul said...

Send some of that good luck out West will ya? ;-)