Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's important for me to thank the little people.

And no, I don't mean Verne and his sex tape.

I received my 2nd Blog Award today from my new best friend, Jilljillbobill aka Jilldo. It looks like this:



So evidently, this is Portuguese for "This blog invests and believes in the proximity". Which I assume means something about bringing people closer together! After all, it certainly has brought me new friends I would have never met if I hadn't started stalking reading other blogs.

I get to pass this on to a few peeps of my own, and therefore I am bestowing this mostly gratuitous award to the following:

Vinnie at Single Dad Seeking

Charlene at Charlene_in_AK

Jaded at The View From This Place

CCDD at Chocolate Covered Day Dreams

These are just a few of my new friends that I'd love to someday get the chance to hang out with, have a few bottles glasses of wine, and just talk.

Of course, I want to do the same with JJBB, Georgie, Deb, Amelia Bedelia, Amy and all the rest of my kindred spirits aka whackjobs delightful new friends but they've already gotten this blog award, so I left them off the list!

Thank you to the Academy, my parents for having me, my son for loving me unconditionally, my boss for not firing me for blogging on company time (oh wait, he doesn't know I blog, and if Amanda tells him I will kick her scrawny ass), and of course, my fans...because without you I'm nothing.

(One might argue that even with you I'm not much!)

8 comments:

Debz said...

Awwww, thanks anyway!! I am starting to become concerned that you and I talk entirely too much about Verne and his 'little' sex tape. Get it?? LITTLE??!! oh, my...

Lost Soul said...

Yay for Julie!

jill jill bo bill said...

We were perfectly normal before we met you. You are a crazy ringleader. We are just lemurs, following, following.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Awww. I'm touched. Does this mean I get an award too? One of those cute little ones that have writing in Portuguese?

If so, I'd better practice up on my thank you's....first off, I'd like to thank God because without Him, I never would've made it, then all of my new and old friends, my twin sister, my Boo, my Married Boo, Teen Boo and Baby Boo and my doggies boos, Sam and Selah...are the credits rolling yet??

Unknown said...

ok ok i am so LMFAO about you and debs and verne's sex tape(pffft i wasnt invited to join-it's ok i forgive you 2 i think) then there is 'the' JILLs response...for the friggin record i am sooo not a lemur I dont know what the hell she was smoking tonight
BUT
YAY for Jules! for the record come on up to okie town and we will see whose best friend she is...i am prepared to call her out.... ;-)

Megryansmom said...

Hi I came from Jill's. Just dropping by to say hey.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much
i will display it proudly

Anonymous said...

awww Julie,

thank you, thank you. who knows life is crazy, if i were to ever meet you or other cool bloggers it would be bottles of wine, f*ck glasses! thank you for allowing us all to follow in your world.