Bloggas, help me out here. Somewhere, on one of the blogs somebody has as their favorites, there is a blog with a bunch of stuff on the left hand side about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I can't seem to find it, but I remember seeing it while I was stalking your blogs and seeing who your favorite reads were.
Can anyone help me and point me back to it?
Thanks!!!
3 comments:
are you on crack? it is saturday we dont clean on any days that end in 'Y' that goes for exercise too!
;-)
I hope someone pops in to help ya...since i obviously am no help
Ughh I hate when that happens. I skim a lot of blogs and I retain very little information. If someone has an idea on how to organize this stuff better please give a holler.
http://cheaperthantherapyjen.blogspot.com/
Is this it?
I'll take chocolate as a thank you. Even if it's the wrong blog. ;)
Post a Comment