Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank God

It's all good...my sister's mammogram was okay. They still see something but think it's just fibrous tissue from how the breast is compressed because it changed shape and location from last week.

Thank God.

With statisics saying 1 in 3 women will get breast cancer, and I have two sisters, I wasn't ready for the odds to be one of us. We've already lost a sister, so the three of us plan to be together for a long time to come!!!

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers today.

9 comments:

Debz said...

WooHoo!!! That calls for a Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka (lol).

Glad it checked out ok, that fibrous tissue sucks. I have such fibrous breasts we go through the same thing like every other year. Ugh! More of an annoyance than anything, but you just never know if you dont go.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

WHEW....Thank the lucky stars!!

That is GREAT news!!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

That's so good to hear! I also deal with the fibrous tissue. It is better to get it checked out though. Whew!

jill jill bo bill said...

I am thrilled it's all good. And I need to go have a mammogram. these littlepuppies could be harboring something bad...

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay. Your post reminds me...I am way overdue for the gyno and I will probably be getting my first mammo.

Anonymous said...

That's great news.

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

That's great news!! I'm so glad to hear it.

Unknown said...

Awww Jules so glad it turned out to be a whole lodda nadda!

Lost Soul said...

Been there done that my dear, very, very happy for you and your sister. ((((((BIG HUG))))))