Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've got nothing new today.

Geesh.

It's not often that I'm speechless, and it's not even that I don't have anything to say.

I'm just not feeling funny.

Or entertaining.

My mind is on several other things right now. Oh, and I'm a little PMS'y. Or something. I cried on the way to work listening to a Tim McGraw song called "Angry All the Time", if that tells you anything.

Georgia is ahead of Danica in comments, and yes Danica, you have been reading my blog far longer. Georgie and I just started stalking each other a few weeks ago!

I'll be back in a bit, I'm off to find my sense of humor.

7 comments:

J'Ollie Primitives said...

you could always post about your worst PMS day e-vah...hmmm. Maybe we could turn it into a contest & make PMS funny? No? PMS isn't funny? If you could get 47 women to post about their worst PMS day it'd be fun. Dontcha think?

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

That really stinks!!

You should take a listen to the original version of that song. It will make you cry even harder! Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis do it much better than TM.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

If you'd be so kind as to find mine while you're on the search for yours..I'd really appreciate it.

I sympathize with the not feeling humorous bit. Sometimes, I crack myself up and other times, I'm just a crackpot that can't even hold my emotions in. Hang in there!

Lost Soul said...

If I had sex as much as I cried I'd be a lot happier...

Julie D said...

@ Vinnie...

You and me both, babe.

Anonymous said...

I hate PMS and I hate being second in posting! HA

Unknown said...

hugs to you Julie hope today is more exciting for blog fodder...wavies down below to danica!