Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Isn't this pretty?

I got attacked by a pizza box last night. Pizza Hut can be viscious!






We ordered pizza last night and as I was walking into the house with it, I turned a corner and hit part of the box on the wall, and jammed the sharp corner of the box straight into the inside of my upper arm. It hurt like a mo-fo and immediately started turning purple. I put some ice on it in hopes of it not getting too bad. It's black and blue, literally. And the exact length that a pizza box is high. LOL You can't tell just how ugly from the picture but trust me, it looks like the remnants of a violent crime.

Clearly fast food IS hazardous to your health.

Between that and my horrifically red sunburned face from the pool yesterday, which is ALL my sister's fault because she bullied me into staying out for two hours when I was ready to call it a day after 45 minutes....I am one attractive woman today.

I'm beating the boys off with a stick.

Ewwww....that didn't come out right.

3 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

September stinks for you! Bummer :(.

I have a pretty bad bruise acquired this weekend before the OSU game. Sorry, can't show you :).

Debz said...

Owie!!!!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Owwww

That looks like it hurt! I hope you said a good cuss word when it happened, that always makes me feel a bit better.