Today is Thursday, right? I just noticed my blog post about my Dad says it was done on Wednesday, September 17th.
But I did it this morning. 9:30am.
Dear Blogspot: You don't have to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Thanks.
***************************************
OK I manually changed the dates of my posts today (thanks Deb!) to make it right today, but I think it's a Blogger issue. Guess we'll see tomorrow!
4 comments:
If it was Wordpress, I could help. Sorry! I don't know blogger/blogspot. I'd guess it's on a settings page. Maybe you're set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) rather than Central (is that where you are?) I'm on the west coast, and PST is GMT-7 (Greenwich time minus 7), or something like that.
*tips hat*
welcome ma'am
thanks for the sweet message. I'm going back on your blog and stalking a little!
Deb just knows everything! She was a BIG help to me...her 36D's kept gettin in the way but I finally got it figured out
Post a Comment