I was just looking at my blog stats, and under the "Recent Keyword Analysis" (which basically means someone searches the Internet for certain key words that lead them to me), this is what I found:
1. Cheater Cheater
2. She needs some cockamole on her faceadilla
I love it that when anyone in the world searches those things, they come up with MY blog.
Evidently when you search "hot beautiful single woman", you don't get me, right? WTF? Who do I have to sleep with to make *that* happen?
4 comments:
HYSTERICAL. Only you, Julie!
Mine would probably be found while nd searching "vibrators" "drunk" and "jimmy Neutron" - yeah, dont ask...
LOL. Awesome search terms. It made me start poking around and looking at the special features on your blog and I started to play with the live feed. yeah... Columbus OH may be on it a few times in a row!
I am sooo not technologically inclined like you...I have no idea how to see who goggled me let alone what they searched for....I need help...yiyiyi
Post a Comment