Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well...I tried.

I gave it a shot.

Just so my confused and mislead Republican friends can't say that I'm too liberal...

I turned on the TV and attempted to listen to McCain's speech.

After five felt like days minutes, I found my eyes glazing over, and my mind drifting to really interesting things, like the idea that there actually is such a thing as belly button lint.

My gosh, that man has the personality of a loaf of bread, doesn't he? I have never heard a speech given in such a monotone! The only time I saw him get excited was when he realized he was at the end of it! "Woohooo, I'm almost done boring myself!!!"

And is it just me, or does his wife look like she's 2 martinis and an Oxy away from rehab?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched the whole thing and was not super impressed by what he said or how he spoke, but I have to defend the wife. I do like her. She amazes me with her spirit and her grace (I read an article on her life). Sorry. I'm a tweener this year. One minute I want to vote for Barack and another minute I want to vote for McCain. The debates will hopefully free me.