It's never too late to live happily ever after.
and you said NO ONE could take her...pfffttt I am a SAHM with wayyyyyyyy to much time on my hands
oh good grief IF puddin and oil girl fights dont really stack up your GA results I dont know what will!I need help with GA I dont understand it
oh and wait to jilly sees i took the lead....all hel will break loose becaue she has this problem with being NUMBER 1 everywhere she goes! geesh
at least i make WHOLE comments not one word thangs like some peeps I know*cough* amy *cough* tiff!
WTF??? I posted 4 comments and am still behind...i demand a recount dammit!
It must update once a day, not in real time?I'll email you about GA.
just checkin in for good measure! and i cant wait for yer email...i am so clueless about GA....
WHAT???
Oh no that can't happen!!! I've been reading your blog longer *I think*!!!
These ladies are cracking me up!!
I'm gonn add a bunch of comments like 1, 2 , 3 4, etc just to catch up... lol
Post a Comment
12 comments:
and you said NO ONE could take her...pfffttt I am a SAHM with wayyyyyyyy to much time on my hands
oh good grief IF puddin and oil girl fights dont really stack up your GA results I dont know what will!
I need help with GA I dont understand it
oh and wait to jilly sees i took the lead....all hel will break loose becaue she has this problem with being NUMBER 1 everywhere she goes! geesh
at least i make WHOLE comments not one word thangs like some peeps I know*cough* amy *cough* tiff!
WTF??? I posted 4 comments and am still behind...i demand a recount dammit!
It must update once a day, not in real time?
I'll email you about GA.
just checkin in for good measure! and i cant wait for yer email...i am so clueless about GA....
WHAT???
WHAT???
Oh no that can't happen!!! I've been reading your blog longer *I think*!!!
These ladies are cracking me up!!
I'm gonn add a bunch of comments like 1, 2 , 3 4, etc just to catch up... lol
Post a Comment