Dammit...the electricity is out at my house and is expected to be out for THREE MORE FREAKING DAYS. Seriously?????? Yes, we had 75mph winds, yes there are trees down everywhere, yes there were white sparks coming off the power lines behind my garage last night. But really, four days of no power?????? Thanks, Ike.
Sweet...catfight between Georgie and Deb for most comments. I love girl on girl action.
7 comments:
You can throw me into that that mixture with Deb and Georgie as long as we can fight in a big bat of chocolate pudding. mmmmmm I love puddin'......
Hate that yoour electricity is out! F the stuff in the fridge-what about the blow drier and computer? I would freak.
We need to get Deb & Georgie lathered up in baby oil to really get our money's worth outta them!
Ugh... electricity out=no good!
OMG is it wrong to be excited right now...
LMAO@ getting me oiled up!!!! That is just too funny!
Julie sorry bout your electricity man that so sucks the big one!
hehe looks like i took debs spot
oh shit Jill aint to far behind me!
Three whole freakin days???? Oh man! I'll just have to call you Ma Ingalls! How ever will you survive????
okay I stopped by to read and leave a comment before I leave with daddy for his treatment and since nothing new is up yet I am leaving a comment here to let ya know i will check in later
Post a Comment