Georgie is somewhere just pissing her pants with joy right about now!!!! And so the race is back on between her and Danica....
Not much to talk about today. I've got a busy weekend planned though. I'm playing Bunco with some girlfriends tonight, although I have NO idea what Bunco is, I do know there is wine and cheese involved, and that's good enough for me.
Tomorrow night I'm hanging with my friend Suzanne...drinking and playing catch up. Haven't seen her since last summer, so that will be fun.
Sunday afternoon, going to a
I'm doing a lot of drinking in the next 48 hours. I love my life!!!! LOL
Here's a fun question for you. Who'd you lose your virginity to, and at what age?
Tim Myers. I was 16, he was 15. It was at my sister's apartment while I was babysitting. And my most vivid memory of it was laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking "Wow, this is what everyone gets all excited about? Not seeing the big deal here!!!" Of course....like wine, sex improved with age!
Tell me your story.
19 comments:
I need to move my ass up the list here!! :) LOL I'm so excited you're coming to BUNCO!!!! Do I need to get more wine since you're coming along?? hehe
I was actually 19...I was a "good girl" and waited longer! LOL
I love bunco! Can you wait until I get on the next flight out? I'll be right there!!
My "loss" was with my ex. Like you, Julie, I thought, "So this is the big deal? I expected fireworks, a chorus of angels, confetti flying around, butterflies circling but none of that happened. It wasn't that it wasn't good, it just wasn't all that either.
My first time I was 15 and it was with a boy who beat the crap out of me. I didn't want to do it the first time or any of the subsequent times with him. But, it beat being beat.
Now that I know what to do with what (lol) - I am glad I'm married!! Cause I like sex so damn much I know I would be a whore
LOL Deb you little whore!!
BUNCO is FUN!! You will have a good time!
My first, well I was 17 and it was with my first true love. It was on my mom's waterbed LOL I was expecting like everyone else her for a choir to burst into song or for me to see stars and well it was not that great. Plus sloshing back and forth on a waterbed made me about sick. We were together for 2 years and then he cheated on me that BASTARD!!
Glad I am on top somewhere...when deb went on vacation jill,amybo,amy and that crew messed with my 2nd place standing pfffft
oooo there was another question right something about virginity and loss there of...you know if i post this i will NOT be able to link you for like a month in case my mom reads your blog???
oh good grief...is it wrong that i cant remember? I kid I kid
My first was when i was 15 and 3 quarters's (so debs still more of a whore than me)
It was my high school or errrmmm intermediate school sweetheart david...but then i decided i liked it and well lets just say i was sneakin out my window just about every night and NOt with david...I got issues I know
Liz....feel free to move on up but just remember you will be seeing 'wide load ahead' in front of ya...thats what my assa says! it even peeps when i back up!
I was 19 too Liz. Was with Laura Odenwald (whom I'm still friends with) in my parents bed 7/7/84. Was July 4th weekend and my parents were away. She was 16 and not a virgin.
Hee Hee Gdog! Damn, you are nosey, Julie! And I am still a virgin. Ok, mine was as bad as Deb's and it wasn't a choice I made. I was 15. Sooo- I spray painted PRICK on the sides of his brand new pickup with my guy friends the night after he had his way with me. It was great. I could still kill him to this day if I knew where he was...
Julie,
I don't know how your blog showed up on ym reader but I enjoy your postings so I kept it there. I almost commented you last week when you posted a picture of my cousin's baby Jesse, he's so cute! Anyways long story short, I am Jenny's cousin, but also Rhiannon's cousin, so I too will be at Bunco at Liz's tonight! It will be nice to meet you!
Take care, Kaylea
JJBB - I think I love you.
Hmmm...I was 15.
My first love, Jimmy Page (no not Led Zepplin Jimmy Page). On the floor, his Uncle house in North Hollywood.
My back hurts just thinking of it:)
Well you know mine.. cause you were there!!! I also was a late bloomer..I was out of high school and in College!
Cheri
what you dont LOVE me??? pffft ok ok I wannna kill someone too...there make you love me long time now? pfffft ;-)
Where were all of you when I was 15...
I think I was 11 and it was to Donny Osmond!
Now I am off on a widget hunt, I need something to spruce up my blog a bit.
Julie, what a racey question :) How many people are going to boo me when I say it was my wedding night and I was 24, almost 25. Every friend I had in attendance at the wedding and the brunch the next day knew it too!
I was 19 with my now husband. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't just like on the soaps--he has gotten MUCH better and it lasts MUCH longer
Post a Comment