Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Important PSA

I have an important Public Service Announcement.

Some of you may have noticed in my recent post regarding the new season of TV starting...that my friend Cher(i) finally left me a comment. It is the first one since my blog started back in April, and it took three emails of step-by-step instruction, but now that she's figured out how to comment, all hell will break loose.

So, to all my new blog friends...do not attempt to bribe contact her. Her secrets are NOT for sale. She may have known me since we were 16 years old, and yes she may have a shitload few secrets that she'd damn well better take to her grave...but she is not going to tell you anything. No attempting to ply her with booze either. It makes her easy but it doesn't make her talk. (She wasn't known as Champagne Cheri in high school for nothing!)

She is not gonna give up the stuff that could get me arrested goods on me, and the reason is because for every secret she has of mine...I have two on her.

And more importantly, I have a tape recording she does not want brought to light, specifically on the World Wide Internet for the entire planet to hear.

I'm just sayin...she knows better than to throw me under the bus, as I will drag her ass down with me and play "Take Me Home, Country Roads" on this blog, along with posting some verrrrrrrrrrry embarrassing pictures currently in my possession.

Thank you. You may return to you regularly scheduled stalking blog reading now.

Oh, and Cher? Love you baby!!!! :::smooch::::

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend like that.
Cassie

Debz said...

uh-oh, what's her number? just wonderin. and where does she live? again just wonderin...

Unknown said...

wavies to Cher(i) welcome to the insane club...you are amoung friends here

Julie D said...

Trust me, Cheri can easily take over as Leader of the Wingnuts. LOL (She's so gonna be hating me when she reads my blog today!)

Lost Soul said...

Boy I'll never get on your bad side...

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Hi Cheri! You can throw out hints and we'll just have to guess them from there. We want to know the dirt!!

dadshouse said...

I love it when hell breaks loose. Tell Cher(i) to bring it!

jill jill bo bill said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the sweet things you said. And about this Cheri, bring her next Sept. We will get you drunk and when you pass out, she can tell us.....Love ya!