Julie: WHAT????
Bike: C'mere honey.
Julie: Do NOT talk to me like that.
Bike: I've got a little sumpin sumpin for ya...
Julie: No you don't! You don't fool me! I know what you want me to do!
Bike: Yeah I do, baby. C'mere...come to Daddy.
Julie: OMG. You did not just say that.
Bike: Sit on Daddy's lap.
Julie: OMG! Leave me alone! Pervert!!!!!
Bike: You know you want to. You've been looking at me all night with that look in your eyes.
Julie: Oh, for the love of...Schwinn. Stop with the come on's already! I'm NOT interested!
Bike: You want some of this hard steel, you know you do.
Julie: Hard steel? How hard?
Bike: We'll take it slow, I promise.
Julie: Are you sure? Because I'm inexperienced...I haven't really done this much.
Bike: It's okay...you just let me take care of everything.
Julie: Mmmmm....I'm on top, right? Gee, I was never good at this position. Don't look up, ok?
Bike: Come on baby...ride me hard. Hard and fast. You can do it...
.........20 minutes later...........
Julie: Wow, that was really fantastic. I had no idea I was so good at it!
Bike: Way to burn rubber, baby. Look at my smokin tires. You da bomb.
Julie: Yeah, I'll bet you say that to all the girls.
Bike: Same time tomorrow?
Julie: Uh hey, this was fun but let's not rush anything. I've got a date with Wii Fit tomorrow. He's really got a lot more to offer....more positions, more ways to keep me interested. And I get bonus points for endurance.
Bike: You'll be back. He can't give you what I can. I have a built in fan!
********************************************
Cheri just sent me the following email with the subject "You're scaring me":
OK this un-natural conversation that you have with your exercise bike.. is freaky... I think you need laid!! I tell mine to shut up or I'll dismantle it.. I have a wrench and I know how to use it.. it keeps it quiet for the most part!
Funny girl.
11 comments:
Bike: They all come back.
lol
SO you are gettin it on with the Wii Fit and the exerbike? Damn, your more woman they I...
LMAO that was hysterical and kinda erotic...well since all you hawt babes are tryin to get in shape I will have you know I walked 1/2 mile yesterday after dinner and hope to do a full mile today if it doesnt rain on me and for lunch i had a salad with a teeny bit of dressing and healthy ham...so i am tryin too
OMG I wet my pants laughing at that one!
That was freaken hysterical!! Thanks Jules, I really needed the laugh.
my bike ran away a few years ago. i guess he felt neglected. I don't know why??
I just found your blog from a comment on "this fish"... Love what I've read so far. I'll be back!
truly LMAO. Sometimes I write that, and I really don't. But I really did on this one.
LOL@Cheri saying you need to get laid!
you need to come join us on twitter-
oooooo does 'bike' have a name?
Too funny. Hope it wasn't a one night stand!
That was great!!! (Found this on the Single Parent's Connection)
Post a Comment