Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bruise watch

Since so many of you asked...here is today's colors!



I can't get a good picture of it because my iPhone lightens it too much. It's really black and blue and deep purple but today there's some pretty yellow as well! Hopefully by Saturday it will fade enough that I can put some make up on it and it won't show in pictures taken at the wedding.

Funny, my parking lot guy didn't see me yesterday, so this morning he says "What the hell happened to your arm??? Did your ex do this? Do I have to go kick some motherfucking ass???? Because you know I will!"

No dude calm down. It's a pizza injury.

6 comments:

Debz said...

the blasted pizza injury. oh, if i had a nickle...

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Good to know someone's got your back if needed! What a swell parking lot guy! I bet you are sick of explaining that it is a "pizza" injury LOL

Unknown said...

I'd like a large pepperonie supreme HOLD the beatin up Julie PLEASE!

Lord ta day! I bruise like that but I am anemic I think you should at least get the next years worth of pizzas free~!

Insane Mama said...

Pizza is pretty rough over there... If it was your ex, he'd better run like hell...

TentCamper said...

Nice bruise!!!!! I always tell my kids that if I don't see bruises cuts and scrapes...they must not be having fun.

Keep us posted on how it turns out for the wedding.

Kristen said...

Dear God!!!!! I hope that bruise starts to look better SOON!