It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Oh sweet lord above! I asked that heifer how she got that and she never responded. Okay I have lots of catching up to do.
lol...poor jill jill bo bill always in the dark! I am happy that my name is just listed thats proof enough that i commnt you often! ;-)
I AM always in the dark. And maybe YOU can help with the top commenter info, huh, Ju? There's a tie for #9, so i will have to break it.
and shit, hell there is no way i will let georgie have more comments then me... believe that G!oh...Hi julie!!
and wait a minute!!! did jill just call me a heifer - son of a bitch!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
ooooo JILL is so BUSTED!
HI JULES!!!! Hows it goin? we had company tonight I should be cleaning but I am tryin to catch up on what i missed today!Daddy starts 2nd month of chemo tomorrow...so I will be busssssy all week
You get whole lot more comments than I do and besdies I haven't gotten an e-mail from you in how long?? lol :-)
Well I have to at least get my ass on the list....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh sweet lord above! I asked that heifer how she got that and she never responded. Okay I have lots of catching up to do.
lol...poor jill jill bo bill always in the dark! I am happy that my name is just listed thats proof enough that i commnt you often! ;-)
I AM always in the dark. And maybe YOU can help with the top commenter info, huh, Ju? There's a tie for #9, so i will have to break it.
and shit, hell there is no way i will let georgie have more comments then me... believe that G!
oh...Hi julie!!
and wait a minute!!! did jill just call me a heifer - son of a bitch!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
ooooo JILL is so BUSTED!
HI JULES!!!! Hows it goin? we had company tonight I should be cleaning but I am tryin to catch up on what i missed today!
Daddy starts 2nd month of chemo tomorrow...so I will be busssssy all week
You get whole lot more comments than I do and besdies I haven't gotten an e-mail from you in how long?? lol :-)
Well I have to at least get my ass on the list....
Post a Comment