69 times now I've evidently thought people were interested in what I have to say. Haha...
So, sweet little Sarah Dee (who's skinny little ass I will kick later) "tagged" me and now I have to figure how out to do this damn blogging game.
OK so the rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
So here goes....
1. I have taken college courses in every decade since the 70's. Yes, I'm that old, and still degreeless.
2. I used to emcee a male revue and also ran my friend's Strip-A-Gram business. There are worse things than looking at naked men and getting paid for it.
3. I was a bartender at a place called the Side Door in Lancaster for several years in the 80's. (I think it was the late 80's....most of that decade is still a blur!)
4. I write, eat, and put makeup on with my left hand. Everything else, I do with my right, such as bat, bowl, hold the hair dryer, use a mixer, cut with scissors, etc.
5. I secretly wish I could sing and have always wanted to take voice lessons. However if you have ever heard me, you know there isn't a voice teacher in the world who could make me sound good.
6. I almost broke my back bowling. True story.
And the victims...er...friends...I choose to tag are:
Kathy (http://me-journeybacktome.blogspot.com/) - long time friend who I've never met!
Andrea (http://kandamorgs.blogspot.com/) - my son's sister and happy newlywed!
Sue (http://sunfishroad.wordpress.com/) - the former best cake lady in the business and my pal.
Danica (http://danicalynn.blogspot.com/) - my dear friend who I am stunned hasn't done this to me yet!
Stephanie (http://www.mrsstephanie.blogspot.com/) - just because I can. LOL
and of course...
Trisha (http://jackson5adventures.blogspot.com/) - who has already done this once but I'm making her do it again as punishment for that pre-baby unnaturally flat stomach. Yeah, I'm still bitter!!!!!!
I think that's it! I'm off to annoy these ladies with comments advising them they've been tagged!!
1 comment:
Sorry Julie.
It was time I figured we got to know each other a little better.
Oh, my ass may be skinny, but my muscular thighs help me run reeeal fast.
Post a Comment