I've got nothing newsworthy to report.
Because that's how exciting my life is. It's all glamour. Commence to being jealous. I'll wait....
Don't get me wrong! I'm grateful for "no drama", I have had more than my fair share with you-know-who the past three years. It's nice that things in that particular area are calm. I think one of us is medicated. LOL
But I'd like a little excitement of some sort! Because when I get bored...I usually get in trouble. I do stupid crap like cut my hair all off, or color it some strange shade that is not found in nature, you know...that instant gratification type of things that one does for a cheap thrill.
(Which, if you've ever been to my hairdresser, you know it's not cheap!!!)
Part of my problem is that I have spent 47 years waiting for life to happen. Just kind of sitting back, with a very lazy "come what may" outlook. What I need to do is grab life by the balls and take control of the situation! Get out there and make my own fun! Make my own excitement! Find something to be passionate about, and throw myself into it!
Damn that sounds good, doesn't it?
I wonder at what point I will start taking my own advice? Maya Angelou says "When you know better, you do better". Well, I've known better for years! When does the "do better" start?
3 comments:
Well you are already doing better than me because you spelled BORED correctly!! LOL
I've got some hiddem drama going on right now and I'm in big, big trouble... lol
I understand the problem all too well ... I'm trying to take the advice of Debbie Millman, "We can either talk about making a difference, or we can make a difference."
Post a Comment