
According to their website, the purpose is:
A creative solution for those who want the illusion of slim and trim thighs, a tummy-tuck and a butt-lift without the use of padding.
Now, a few things come to mind right off the bat when looking at this...
First of all, if your ass looks this good, you don't need a bra for it. If my ass looked like this, I would not be covering it up. I'd be bare assed naked running down the frozen food aisle of Giant Eagle. Hell, mine didn't look like that back in the days when it looked good!
Second, if your ass looks anything like mine (and I hope for your sake, it doesn't), then the effect is basically going to be equivalent of seeing a huge amount of oatmeal cookie dough squeezed through a couple of straws.
Third, there is no amount of "high compression latex" that is going to smooth the tummies and thighs of us big girls in a way that doesn't look like we're enclosed in sausage casing.
Honestly...imagine how pretty this is going to look on. When you were a kid and played with water balloons, did you ever squeeze one in the middle and then you had two separate balloons of jiggly water? That's what I see going on when you wear this (except the balloons are lumpy and pasty white).
And the big old circles left on your ass cheeks when you take it off? Bulls Eyes. Lovely. Like I need to draw attention to that area of my body.
No thanks, I think I'll stick with what I have. It may not be pretty, but at least it's not getting into the room 5 minutes after the rest of me.
5 comments:
I want to know how you pee in that thing? It seems to me that once you get it on who wants to take it off and pee. Kathy
Now that is down right scarey-there aint no way my ass would ever fit into those holes-
mr gp walked by when I was looking at your post and accused me of looking at porn geesh THANKS LOL
LOL! that was a funny one. i cannot believe there is a company that markets that! i, too, need no more help drawing attention to the red flag waving - wide load sign carrying ass area. thanks anyway guys.
He he, how funny are they? And you are right, if you looked like this why would you be wearing one. No thanks I think I will just spill out all over as normal! I guess everyone is looking at finding something new to seel to us - trying to cater for our egos or something. Knew we were on the same track!
I can say this for the product. It's good for a laugh.
Post a Comment