My best bud Elizabeth (see picture at side entitled "The Future Mr & Mrs Baldwin") is getting married September 6th, so we're in the downhill swing of planning things.
We're having a "Stock The Closet" (with lingerie and sex toys!) shower for her in two weeks, which is really just an excuse to get the girls together out at Kathleen's Buckeye Lake house, drink alot, laugh, and ride wave runners!
I need some good ideas for A) a theme for the shower, or B) something good to get her besides the usual crotchless undies and flavored nipple creams.
Any ideas?
1 comment:
How about "Games People Play" be your theme, and people can translate that any number of ways - nice and clean (!) OR little more on the baudy side.
I like to get books on "games" they can play as a couple. Borders always has plenty in the Sex/Psychology section. That kind of gift has ALWAYS been a big hit - everyone takes turns reading through it and giggling at the ideas .... and I imagine the book actually gets USED by the couple, behind closed doors!
Post a Comment