Monday, August 18, 2008

Boating at the lake

Went boating at Buckeye Lake on Saturday. The Ex finally got a new truck as I mentioned before, so we had something to haul the boat with for the first time this summer.

I really love the boat. But damn, it makes me hurt! We were out for about 4 hours, and my body felt every second of it the next day, from the boat bouncing off the water and across waves...and me bouncing right along with it! It's not really a good thing for a person with 3 herniated disks to do, but screw it. It's one of the few pleasures I have these days!

Here are a couple of pictures....

This is the view from about halfway back in the boat:



This is the Yacht Club where Elizabeth is getting married in less than 3 weeks!





And this is just a fun house I like, on it's own little island in the lake:




That's it, your tour is over. Thanks for cruising with us and watch your step as you depart!

1 comment:

Kandi Ann said...

You posted over at DWTs or PAULS PLACE. I keep reposting this and it keeps getting yanked.

WONDER HOW LONG MY POST WILL ACTUALLY STAY UP HERE PAUL.

I HAVE HARD PROOF THAT PAUL KNEW ABOUT THE WHOLE SCAM. EMAIL ME FOR THE INFO AND I WILL WAIT 24 HOURS TO START ANSWERING EVERYONE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IF I COULD POST IT HERE AND IT WOULDN'T GO POOF!!

I CAN SAY (I THINK, I HAVE SAVED THE ONES I COULD ACCESS) IF YOU LEFT COMMENTS ON FOP GOOGLE YOUR EMAIL ADDY AND YOU CAN READ THE PAGES OF FOP. THE PAGES THEMSELVES ARE WHAT I WILL POINT YOU TO THAT WILL PROVE PAUL IS NOT INNOCENT. I CANNOT CHANGE THEM. THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE.

KANDI ANN

(born Deborah Ann)

THE ASPIE WHO WAS FOOLED. NEVER AGAIN. I SWEAR THE MOMENT I SAID I AM AN ASPIE SHE TOOK THAT ILLNESS ON TOO.

I want to get the word out.