Especially when I read this morning that Mrs. Palin had a child in April who has Down's Syndrome and she's being hailed as brilliant and hardcore for not aborting when she knew the baby would be born with health issues.
Good God, I would not abort my child for that reason either, but that does not qualify me to be the leader of the free world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so completely unqualified to be President....what on earth was John McCain thinking? His choice to choose someone who is so unprepared is shockingly irresponsible. To me, it calls into question his judgement, and makes his age and health even more central issues in this election!
I read a quote today that summed it up beautifully:
For months, the McCainiacs have said they will run on his judgment and experience. In his first presidential decision, John McCain has shown that he is willing to endanger his country, potentially leaving it in the hands of someone who simply has no business being a heartbeat away from the most powerful, complicated, difficult job in human history.
So I'm addressing my blog post today to all the women who read it, and I implore you to vote with your HEAD, not your uterus.
I want to see a woman President in my lifetime just like you do....but this is not the way to go about it. Sarah Palin is not Hillary Clinton. Not even close. Please, please do not confuse the two.
2 comments:
(Places hand on heart)
I swear that I will vote with my head and not my uterus!
But just so you know, my uterus wouldn't vote for her either. It's perfectly fine with me being in charge down there.
I could not have said it any better!
Post a Comment