Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You like me! You really like me!!!!

Check this out. Commence with being jealous and green with envy. I'll wait.



I have received my first Blog Award!!!! Thanks to that bat-shit-crazy Deb over at Postcards from the Edge, I am now an award winning blogga. A legend in my own mind....

So here's the deal. I get to nominate my own peeps for an award of their own. I'm gonna get so much love for this....

Danica - who is my dear friend and "accidentally single" no more.

Meaghan - who has two of the cutest little guys ever, and I've felt blessed to watch them grow.

Vinnie - new friend who already understands the wrath of Julie is dealt with love!

Trisha - if I had anything to do with her being pregnant, I can assure you, it was my pleasure!

Rita - a long time friend who's blog usually makes me hungry!

Nate - his story, his wife and beautiful baby, have reaffirmed my faith, and shown me that miracles do happen.

and last but not least...

Matt - I read his blog daily, sometimes I check it 10 times a day for updates. I've cried, laughed, and had every emotion in between, and I'm grateful every day that he shares his life with us.

Ok so here are the rules for Hearting another blogger....

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

Thanks to all of you for making my work day a little shorter...I read so damn many blogs I get about half a day's work done!!!!!

Love you guys!

4 comments:

Lost Soul said...

That's great for you! Very cool and thanks for the nod, I need the push, sometimes I just feel like not writing anymore, I'm not getting anywhere...

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Yeah! I win, I win I win!! Not that I'm competitive or anything :).

Thanks babe! You made my day.

Rita Finn said...

Hey thanks!!! I LOVE the new blog design ... you go girl!

Anonymous said...

HUH?? LOL