Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Best Blog Ever

If you haven't read Matt Logelin's blog, you must add it to your daily read.

matt, liz and madeline

I don't remember how I found him, but I started reading his blog very shortly after his wife died, and I've been watching baby Madeline grow for four months now. I feel so invested in their story that it's like being able to stay in touch with family from afar!!!

He's an amazing man, dealing with a really crappy hand of cards that fate dealt him, but he's doing it with such grace that you can't help but smile or laugh when you read his blog, and see pictures of that precious little girl.

Thanks, Matt. You, Liz and Madeline have touched thousands of lives all over the country, and I feel privileged to share in your story.

Now, if I could just figure out how to do the "line through a word" thing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for commenting on my blog. lots of other bloggers pretty much said it's ok to go a little nuts every so often. by the way, i beleive that feature (the line through the word one) is not available on blogger. i originally had blogger and could not figure out how either. wordpress allows it; i love wordpress. sorry about your renter.