My current crush is Tabatha. She was on Shear Genius last season, and I love, love, love her. And now, she has her own show on Bravo...Tabatha's Salon Takeover! Woohoo! I, as usual, DVR'd it last night and then stayed up til midnight watching. LOVES IT!!!!! (as screeched in my best gay man voice)

I don't know, there's just something about a royal bitch who wears nothing but black, speaks with an Australian accent that makes even her meanest comments acceptable, bossing people around and basically just taking zero shit from anyone or anything in the world...that I find attractive!
I'm surprised she doesn't have a whip.
Actually, I
2 comments:
I dunno how I missed this post earlier today-it musta been all that bling you added...
But I just wanted to say I watched this last nite(it re-aired)and I thought it was faberlous darlin...i typically love all broavo shows-it's one of my gulity pleasures
hahaha!! That is awsome! She'd totally be the man in the realtionship though.
I agree, her with a whip would be hot!
Post a Comment